[StarStruck] Judges Use Factor 2


Bottom 3 consisted of Nina, Rocco, and Sarah. Nina was declared safe, thus, leaving Rocco and Sarah at the bottom. I was personally confused as to where the show would go if either of the two was sent home.

I'm an Ian fan but I must admit it won't hurt me one bit if Rocco becomes the Ultimate Male. Likewise, I'm a fan of Rox but Sarah and Diva are my bets to win the competition.

During the early part of the episode, the judges were asked if they thought they'd use the Factor 3 tonight. And they said no. Factor 2 is their ability to stop the elimination, thus, saving the one who was destined to be evicted.

When Nina was declared safe, the judges were again asked if they'd use the Factor 2. And luckily for Rocco and Sarah, the judges changed their minds. They used their ability to save, therefore, no one was eliminated tonight.

0 comments :: [StarStruck] Judges Use Factor 2

Related Posts with Thumbnails