[PBB Double Up] Tibo, Johan, Kath, and Hermes are Nominated


Hermes, Tibo, Johan, and Kath are nominated this week. But I think people would be busy voting against either Hermes or Johan. I don't like both of them. But if I were to choose between the two, I'd vote against Johan. Yabang!


Tibo and Johan got the highest number of points from among the housemates with 5 points each, while Kath got 4. Meanwhile, Hermes was the kulelat in their weekly task and he chose to be automatically nominated instead of giving 3 points against the housemate of his choice. If I were him, I would have given those 3 points to Johan. But don't you think he automatically nominated himself because he wanted to be with Cathy outside already?

To Vote to Save:
Text: BBS and send to 2331 for Globe, TM, Sun and Bayan subscribers, and 231 for Smart and Talk 'N Text subscribers.

To Vote to Evict:
Text: BBE and send to 2331 for Globe, TM, Sun and Bayan subscribers, and 231 for Smart and Talk 'N Text subscribers.

0 comments :: [PBB Double Up] Tibo, Johan, Kath, and Hermes are Nominated

Related Posts with Thumbnails