Please Pray For Princess

My Shih-Tzu Princess is now confined at Animal House in Jupiter St. Makati. My niece and I brought her there at about 1:30 a.m. and I have slept for like 3 hours only since then. Been taking a nap but I'd immediately wake up crying.

I miss my dog terribly. We haven't been apart this long. I was so restless the whole day because they told me she wouldn't eat. Then I called Animal House just a while ago. Princess already ate. And she's now listed as "active."

Para akong nabunutan ng tinik sa dibdib.

Couldn't find the drive to blog kanina. The most I could do was ask for prayers in Facebook. But now that something positive has come up, I can already do anything.

I'm visiting her tonight. I miss her and I know she's so lonely in her cage (having been caged at home only on occasions). I hope they allow me to snap some photos.

Her condition has improved, but I know I still need more prayers. Please blogosphere, pray for the full recovery of my Princess.

0 comments :: Please Pray For Princess

Related Posts with Thumbnails