[StarStruck] Princess and Piero Get the Boot

I wasn't able to watch StarStruck last night cuz I was visiting Danilo at the hospital in Alabang. I had to run pa cuz I thought malls there close at 9. Business hours is only up to 8 lang pala. E, I had to pay PLDT. I was rejected at Bayad Center eventhough their door sign was still OPEN. Western Union was already closed. We ran to LBC and the one remaining staff was already sweeping the floor. Buti na lang he accepted my payment although it was dated Monday na. Okay lang at least I wouldn't go out anymore today just to pay PLDT.

Anyway, I really thought Nina and Steven were at risk last night. I was actually surprised to know Princess and Piero were eliminated. But then thinking about it, this week was a "vote to evict" week and perhaps, fans of the other remaining girls voted for Princess. So no matter how loud her fans cheer for her during live shows, and no matter how loud her fans could get in internet forums, perhaps she still has more haters than fans. Saka she's intimidating din. At least those who ganged up on Rox are all gone now.

But Piero, really? He's the sweetest among the boys! Not that I can account for it first hand but oh lord. He shouldn't have gone!

Rocco is still there, though. But he's so short and doesn't have a chance to grow tall anymore. He's already 22. Piero is only 16. Sweet 16. Would have been perfect to build up as a matinee idol.

Let's just hope that GMA-7 will still help out Piero.

0 comments :: [StarStruck] Princess and Piero Get the Boot

Related Posts with Thumbnails