Who's Next?

This morning, news about the the magnitude 7.0 earquake in Japan's Ryukyu Islands has spread. Now, an even greater magnitude 8.8 earthquake in Chile is dominating the internet.

The Chile earthquake is said to be 64 times greater than the one that hit Haiti. I can't imagine the damage.

I'm sure I'm not alone in fearing for safety. Wherever you are in the world, I'm sure you are asking the same question as I am asking now: "Who's next?"

So there's a fault that runs in almost the whole of the Philippines. How can I rest tonight knowing that an earthquake can easily hit us?

There are some earthquake safety tips on the net, please read them. And please let us all pray.

Meanwhile, if you wanna see the disaster the earthquake has left Chile, you can watch it on UStream here. It's in Spanish, though.

0 comments :: Who's Next?

Related Posts with Thumbnails